Saturday, October 26, 2013

Thing #207: The Simpsons Books

Thing #207: The Simpsons Books

Yet more Simpson-themed stuff!

After I decided to start attacking my bookshelves, I quickly realized that I owned quite a few books that I'd never actually entirely read. The first batch contained none of these items, because I was busy reading these two. I figured I'd just read whatever books I hadn't read prior to giving them away. Reading is good for you!

The Gospel According to The Simpsons (right) was a pretty easy read: a chapter here and there on my daily train rides.

But The Simpsons and Philosophy (left) was just something that I didn't find myself especially eager to finish, for whatever reason. So, I excused myself from finishing it and included it in a bag of books that I sold to a local bookstore.

I definitely want to read some of my unread books prior to getting rid of them, but this sets a nice precedent. Now, I don't have to read every last word prior to dumping a book. We'll see how that goes! Faster, is one answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment