Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thing #219: Do-It-Yourself Books

Thing #219: Do-It-Yourself Books

I'm still trying out different ways of unloading books, and today I discovered that my local library accepts donations. I hauled a bag of books over there, and it was remarkably easy to drop them off at the front desk. I even got a fill-in-your-own tax receipt! I hereby recommend this method of donating books.

I don't plan to first-time buy a home any time soon, so 100 Questions Every First-Time Home Buyer Should Ask doesn't need to take up any valuable real estate (hahaha) on my shelf.

Accounting for Non-Accountants is a book perfect for me, a non-accountant. Or it would be, except it turns out I don't want to be a (paradoxical) non-accountant who does accounting. I want to be a non-accountant who hires a CPA if necessary. Apparently there are some subjects I just don't care to learn about.

No comments:

Post a Comment