Saturday, November 16, 2013

Thing #221: Jesus Books

Thing #221: Jesus Books

Jesus (on the right) is a book I don't mind giving away, because I ended up with it at a white elephant Christmas gift exchange. How sacrilegious! I never read it, which might be sacrilegious, too. Apparently the book is a semi-fictional retelling of the life of Jesus, which could also be considered sacrilegious.

The Original Jesus is a book I acquired for a college class. I probably would have kept it, except that I needed another Jesus book to complete this thematic pair. This project makes me do sacrilegious strange things.

I also threw in a few recently-acquired books that don't count for this project, but in terms of the ones that count, that's six new books gone and another 6.2 pounds off the shelf. Running total is 36 books and 36.9 pounds, if my non-accountant non-accounting is correct.

No comments:

Post a Comment